So, I’ve been keeping a list of all the films I’ve seen for over a year now and this year, I plan to make it a little more “me” by doing this to stills of the films I shall see for this year.
I’m also planning to do an 11 Films of 2011 list soon (I’m only waiting for Shame, Take Shelter, Young Adult and Hugo releases before I make up my mind about it) because that is just one of the useless things that I feel is crucially significant in my life.
In the mean time, I’ll include some of the recent films I’ve seen that I really liked watching. I also believe A Separation is one of the best films I’ve seen from last year. And Weekend, too.
Oh, by the way, what’s your favorite film from 2011?
tagged as: Diary. Film. A Separation. Moneyball. Weekend. The Artist. We Need To Talk About Kevin. Our Idiot Brother.
- namesake likes this
- matamimermaid likes this
- unpeeling likes this
- 13thfloorelevators likes this
- septemberchild likes this
- redhotchinkypeppers likes this
- theobnoxiousrae likes this
- tjblanxo likes this
- keeweelovesu likes this
- andredgmontejo likes this
- lemueloodle likes this
- ayazafe likes this
- le-grotesque likes this
- ofcreativesandotherjuices likes this
- ofbeingpureatheart likes this
- milliliters said: Deathly Hallows :)
- krpayong likes this
- fluxxe likes this
- lifelessmeaningful reblogged this from awarewolves
- hangoverwank said: Black Swan
- epfidemic likes this
- marvinmatic likes this
- whispermehello likes this
- misterjayps likes this
- ronniewonnie likes this
- awarewolves posted this